How we can help
- Decontamination Services Management.
- Decontamination System Audits.
- Decontamination Business Case Production.
- Decontamination Business Planning.
- Quality Management System Production.
- Quality Management System Audits.
- Implementing a bespoke Decontamination System
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI’S).
- Continuous monitoring and reporting of Decontamination KPI’s.
- Medical Device Audits and Condition Reports.
- Decontamination Training and Education Programmes.
- Hand and Surface Decontamination Management Advice, Guidance and Audit Systems.
- Decontamination Service Specification Planning.
- Decontamination Services Technical Specification Production.
- Decontamination Competitive Tendering Project Co-ordination.
- Decontamination Service Centralisation and Rationalisation Project Planning and Management.
- Interim Decontamination Service Management.
All of our consultancy is provided with respect and in compliance with the applicable relevant requirements of all the UK Decontamination Guidance Documents e.g. Health Technical Memorandum (HTM) 01-01 and HTM 01-06 series etc. UK, European and or International Standards and Legislation e.g. ISO 9001:2015, EN ISO 13485: 2016, The European Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC, the UK Health and Social Care Act Codes of Practice etc..
Please note: – this is not an exhaustive list of decontamination guidance documents, UK, European and International Standards / Legislation, but purely a representative list.
Associate Director of Estates – Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
A huge thanks to Decon Solutions for the support and professional service that you have provided to us since February this year. The quality of service provided and level of understanding that you gave us, has been a major contribution to our success.
Director of Environment, Homerton University Hospital
Decon Solutions Limited have acted as catalysts for change by developing effective decontamination systems and processes, backed up by measurable performance criteria that have clear accountability.
Director Capital & Estates Royal Free London NHS foundation Trust
I have worked with Decon Solutions for a number of years and find them to be responsive, insightful and provide practical solutions that allow authority to be exercised at the right time.
CSSD & Decontamination Manager, Bristol Royal Infirmary
As a result, we restructured our Quality manual and Martin Williams then returned to assess the work that we had undertaken. Again his advice was constructive and helpful which prompted our making yet further changes to the work already in progress.
Matron Infection Prevention & Control, Queens Hospital, Essex
All contact with the company and its employees was discreet, efficient and BHRT were given expert advice as required. A full report highlighting areas for improvement was produced on both occasions enabling the Trust to take forward any action plans around improvements. We would re-employ Decon Solutions for future audit and expert advice.